HOW TO ORDER
How can I make a purchase on Isolas.it?
All the steps necessary to make a purchase are described below:
- choose the products you wish to purchase.
- select the desired quantity.
- click the “ADD TO CART” button.
- click on the cart icon in the top right corner and the “CHECKOUT” button to complete your purchase.
- if you have already registered log in to your account or register. Choose your payment method and confirm your purchase.
- the system will direct you to the payment page on PayPal where you can make the payment safely.
- you will receive an order confirmation email (if you don’t receive it check it in your junk mail). The Order Confirmation email contains all the details of your Order: the Order number, information about the Products, prices, shipping address, shipping costs, etc..
- you have 14 days from receiving the package to request a return.
How do I register?
Registering is simple and secure, just enter your details once to be registered and make subsequent purchases in a few clicks!
Enter your data: name, surname, street, town, province, postal code and telephone. These data are used to complete the shipment and to be able to contact you for eventual reports.
Enter your login details: e-mail address and password. You will need these details to access your profile and view these sections:
- my orders – here you will find your order history with all the details
- your profile data – here you can modify or update the data entered during registration
- manage your addresses.
- change password – allows you to change the password entered during registration
Do the prices include VAT?
The price at which you can buy is the selling price and includes VAT! So you don’t have to add anything to the price you see.
Is it possible to change or cancel an order?
Usually it is not possible to modify or cancel an order.
Who can I contact for problems with a purchase or product or to make a complaint?
Send an email to email@example.com, we usually answer within 24H (working days).
Are the product descriptions and prices given accurate?
We do our best to ensure that product information is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that there will be no errors in the description and/or price of the Products, or that the Products will always be available should you wish to place an Order to purchase them.
We reserve the right to change the information about Products displayed on our Site, including prices, descriptions and availability. However, such changes will not affect Orders for which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation email.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
Who ships to Italy?
Orders placed are shipped by GLS Express Courier.
When will the products be delivered?
The timing is calculated from the moment the package leaves the store. Generally it can take 3 to 4 working days. The above mentioned delivery times are however indicative and may vary for factors not due to our will (bad weather, strikes, …).
How much are the shipments?
Shipping costs are explicitly indicated when the order is placed and may depend on the order amount and weight. Shipments to Italy above 119 euros are free of charge.
One item is missing from the order received.
Orders containing more than one product may be shipped in multiple packages, so if you have only received part of an order it is likely that the remaining package will arrive in the next few days. However, you can notify us at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we usually reply within 24H (working days).
HOW TO RETURN
How do returns work?
You can decide to return any product purchased within 14 days of the delivery date.
When you make the payment the site connects to Paypal:
- If you have a PayPal account click on “sign in”
- Or enter your details and the details of the card you want to pay with
How can I pay for the products?
Through Paypal or credit cards of the circuits:
- Carta Aura Card
- American Express
How does payment by Credit Card work?
When you make the payment, the site connects to Paypal. Choose the “Or” section, enter your data and the data of the card with which you want to proceed with the payment.
How does payment with Paypal work?
When you make the payment the site connects to Paypal, just click on “login” to complete the payment directly with PayPal.
Paypal is the most widely used online payment method and is considered one of the most secure. It is one of the few services with which you can pay without sharing your credit card or debit card details, just enter your email and password.
Every purchase is made in maximum security thanks to the use of secure certified servers and the adoption of the most advanced encryption systems (SSL). We only use secure connections, as demonstrated by the prefix “https” and the padlock symbol that appear in the browser address bar.